Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reading Room: The Absolutely Insidious and Utterly Terrifying Truth About Cat Hair

Anyone looking for a hilarious, theatrical, crazy, wacky, thoughtful, intelligent, bizarre, inspiring one act play need not look any further. I had the enormous pleasure of reading a new play by another writer named Bradley...Bradley Walton. That play is The Absolutely Insidious and Utterly Terrifying Truth About Cat Hair (best title ever!) and I beg you to click on over to Theatrefolk and order yourself a reading copy NOW. I promise you will have a million ideas about how to stage it before you even turn to the second page. It could be produced by students of any age or experience, with budgets large or small, and will undoubtedly have your audience in stitches. I wish I could be whisked back to high school just to have the chance to act in this play, although I think it would also make a great piece for adults. Hmm...now I'm getting ideas here. I'm more of a dog person myself, but cats are where it's at in this play, and I was happy to find myself buried in a heap of cat hair in exchange for 30 pages of awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!