Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Epic Fail

My latest comedy Epic Fail is now available from Eldridge Plays and Musicals!

My relationship with Eldridge has been a wonderful one! They published my very first play, which certainly had a major influence on my decision to pursue a career in playwrighting.

I now have four plays published with them and hope there will be many more to come. My first break out hit was The Da Vinci Cold and last year Attention Detention was one of my most popular plays. They provide excellent customer service, are infinitely enthusiastic about their plays and playwrights, and have a terrific selection of material for groups of all ages.

Please check out Epic Fail by clicking HERE and do not hesitate to email me with any questions, comments or concerns. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!