Friday, February 15, 2013

A Flea in Her Ear Q&A

So I've received a few questions about my post last month, which recalled my experience acting in a somewhat ramshackle production of A Flea in Her Ear. I'd like to address them here.

You were an actor? Really?
Yep. I was even pretty good, until stage fright completely took over my performances, which told me I should probably pursue a different specialty if I wanted to remain involved in the theater. "Writing it is," I said to myself.

Who directed A Flea in Her Ear?
I wish I could remember his name, but I have no idea. He was extremely, extremely nice, just not the kind of director I prefer. I'm sure others enjoyed his method a great deal.

How do you talk without consonants?
It wasn't easy. I ended up putting my tongue against my bottom row of teeth and bit down on it slightly as I talked. I thought I made no sense at all, but I was pleased when the audience understood what I was saying enough to catch a few of the jokes.

Could you make a video to show us how you did it?
Um, no.

And finally...

Did this really happen?
Yes, I assure you, it did. Here's photographic evidence.












If you have any questions, about anything at all, please leave them in the comment box below. I'll answer them right here on the blog as they arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:22 AM

    Bradley,along with your writing.I still think you should be acting!! You were so good!! Loved watching you!!

    Aunty Donna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!