Monday, February 04, 2013

Photos: I Don't Want to Talk About It (Florence High)

Congratulations to the cast and crew of I Don't Want To Talk About It from Florence High School for winning Superior Play and Superior Ensemble at the South Dakota State One-Act Festival! Below are some photos from their phenomenal production.

"That's the thing about small talk. It keeps getting bigger and bigger until someone gets clobbered by it."

"You know that little voice inside your head? The one that tells you what's right and what's wrong? Well, mine's a jackass."

"If I hold my breath for a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY long time, I can get whatever I want without sayin' nothing."

"They weren't talking behind my back. They were stabbing it!"

 "There are two different kinds of dreams. The kind you have when you're asleep, and the kind you have when you're awake. As far as I can tell, you can't control either one."

 
"Words ruin everything. They don't express feelings. They hurt them."

"It's not that I don't have anything to say. It's that I don't know how to say it."
 
"Most people get from point A to point B without any trouble. But I'm not most people."

Production directed by Laura J, Hummel with the following cast: Ben Hummel, Nicolas Teughels, Lindsey Goldade, Katie Mastel, Sam Sheffield, Derek Olson, Ashley Ronke, Jolinda Hagen, Chris Gollnick, Mareike Boenig.

I Don't Want to Talk About It is published by Playscripts, Inc. Click here to read a preview and order scripts.

Photos courtesy South Dakota Public Broadcasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!