Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Published: Lip Service

I'm very happy to report that my one-act comedy Lip Service has been accepted for publication by Playscripts, Inc! This script has been produced at the middle school, high school, university, and community theatre level, so I'm very excited that it will be represented by one of the top play publishing companies in the world.

I expect it to be released this summer, so check back for updates and I will let you know when scripts and production rights can be ordered!

"Nobody says what they mean to get what they want. Especially when it comes to love." - Laura

2 comments:

  1. Hey long did it take for you to get your acceptance letter thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first started out, it could take over a year to get a response. Now that I have a number of published plays, I usually hear back within a couple of months.

      Delete

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!