Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baker's Plays

As a teenager, most of the plays I ever acted in were published by Baker's Plays or Samuel French. So imagine my excitement when they decided to publish my play High School for Dummies. I was beside myself with pride, as this was something I had long been hoping to achieve.

Both companies have come a long way in the past number of years, offering websites that allow customers to peruse the many, many titles in their catalog. Being represented by the company that provided me with most of the plays I was a part of in my childhood really feels terrific! I spent the majority of my teenage years immersed in the drama club, dreaming of the day my plays would one day change the lives of students also looking for an outlet for their creativity.

The fact that High School for Dummies is finding success in high schools across the country is deeply gratifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!