Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eldridge Plays & Musicals

Eldridge Plays & Musicals is a wonderful play publisher with some truly fantastic plays and musicals for the high school market. They carry two of my plays: The Da Vinci Cold and The Birthday Spaz.

Eldridge has been around since 1906, so they are one of the oldest publishing companies in the United States. What is truly magnificent is how they have stayed up with the times and offer a very user friendly website and "freeviews" of all the plays in their catalog. Personally, Eldridge will always hold a special place in my heart. Not only were they the first to publish one of my plays (
The Birthday Spaz), but they also carry the funny one-act comedy, The Night of the Livid Dad by Marc Holland and Michael Davis. This was the play that inspired me to become a playwright myself.

The Da Vinci Cold is one of my most popular plays, and I owe it to their dedicated (and ever expanding) customer base. Teachers have been very faithful to Eldridge over the years, mostly because they offer incredibly knowledgeable and friendly customer service.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just shared
    this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thanks for sharing.

    my weblog: instant cash advance

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!