Saturday, April 18, 2009

Enter the Blog

Students and teachers have written me over the past couple of years asking why I do not have a blog on my website. My answer has always been that I don't have that much to write about. Or what I do have to write about, I just put into my latest play. However, that's not exactly true. I have an abundance of thoughts about the theater, but I worried that if I spent my time writing about those, it would simply serve as an excuse not to keep working on a play that might be giving me some difficulty. But I quickly realized that whenever I read other writers' blogs, I get a creative kick in the pants and become more prone to keep slaving away on my own material. So I've decided to give the world of blogging a shot. My posts are very likely to be random, but then again, so are my plays! I hope you enjoy anything I might have to say, and please do not hesitate to leave comments or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!