Friday, May 22, 2009

Kindergarten High

I just posted a new one-act comedy to my website, Kindergarten High. It's a fun and challenging piece that encourages students to develop strong characterizations. I invite you to read the excerpt on my site and send me an email if you'd like to see the entire script!

SYNOPSIS: Dallas has always been the class intellectual. After years of slumming through public school, he’s thrilled to take part in a superior program taught by an ivy league scholar. However, everything becomes topsy-turvy when the new curriculum is nothing like he expected. Before he can graduate from high school, he must return to kindergarten. Instead of studying Plato, he’ll have to master Play Dough. For Duncan and some other smarty pants, the secret to success is just within reach. Will they learn the most important lesson of their lives from a book, or a simple game of tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or ask a question. I love questions!